Sunday, February 26, 2006

Arrgghhh....It's really frustrating to know that your weekends are over...
and a big HELLO to the 5 working days!
Bluek....Ptuih!
Thats how I hated working.
I wish that I can just stay at home and shake legs..LoL..

For the past 3 days I spent my time at my cousin's place in Yishun.
Had a great time with the whole family especially the 'kenit'.
Went out for a movie with 2 of my gfs at Great World City.
We watched Final Destination 3 which was ok..I mean kind of gross..
But still can't beat their part 1.
Then later part of the day, we went for retail therapy....
My eyes were so damn itchy when I saw so many nice stuffs especially at ZARA and NOVO. hahaha
I spent quite a lot this month.
Maybe I should cut my expenditure for next month...
Hmmm....should I?

Me and the 'Mak nenek kenit'
pandai dia posing posing...hehehe



10:01 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com